Welcome to this week’s podcast, where we focus on achieving a harmonious balance between professional commitments and personal life, particularly for Black and Brown women in the corporate world.
Balancing these aspects can be a complex challenge, but it’s critical for success and well-being.
We’ll explore practical strategies and real life examples to guide and inspire you toward a fulfilling work life blend. This content is designed for every Black and Brown woman in the workplace, from those just beginning their careers to experienced professionals aiming to empower you to navigate and excel in the corporate environment.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- How to achieve a harmonious balance between professional commitments and personal life
- Balancing these aspects can be a complex challenge, but it’s critical for success and well-being
- Practical strategies and real-life examples to guide and inspire you toward a fulfilling work-life blend
- How I can help you ensure that your health and overall well-being are always given the priority they deserve!
Featured on the Show:
- Click HERE to sign up for the ‘Revolutionizing Leadership: A Journey for C-Suite Excellence’ Masterclass
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, an esteemed ForbesBLK personality and Global Woman Award Nominee is a visionary retention strategist in corporate America. With a rich background as a military veteran and the founder of Relationship Architect Academy LLC, Anita is renowned for her R.E.A.L. Talk Conversation series, honored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
She transforms corporate cultures, fosters individual and collective growth, and crafting compassionate leaders.
Anita’s innovative approach is encapsulated in her mantra, “They lied to you; business IS personal.”
Committed to reviving the familial bond within workplaces, she aims to make companies a legacy for families, where employees passionately engage in their growth and development.
Anita is dedicated to bringing love back to the workplace, ensuring companies are not just a career choice but a cherished part of personal and family history.