Hey, listeners! While Anita is taking a bit of a break for some much-needed R&R, we invite you to dive into our podcast archives. It's a great time to revisit some old favorites or discover episodes you might have missed.
Enjoy the replays, and she'll be back refreshed and ready to bring you some more amazing content soon. This week, enjoy revisiting Episode 91.
As a Black woman, Metaphysician, and Conscious Leadership Development Consultant and Trainer, I bring a unique perspective to the conversation around self-reflection and inclusive leadership. Today, I want to address you directly and emphasize the importance of self-reflection, as a white executive, in navigating issues of race and gender and fostering equitable work environments.
In this episode, I will shed light on the transformative potential of self-reflection and offer insights into the specialized services I provide as a practicing metaphysician to support the growth of white executives committed to becoming conscious leaders in the impact space and beyond.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- How to emphasize the importance of self-reflection, as a white executive, in navigating issues of race and gender and fostering equitable work environments
- Some insights into the specialized services I provide to support the growth of white executives committed to becoming conscious leaders in the impact space and beyond
- Ways to reach out to me for support, guidance, and services
- How to “own your stuff” so that you can become the conscious leader we both know you aspire to be
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for the Embracing a ‘Soft Life’ in Corporate America Masterclass HERE!
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Meet Anita Charlot – your conscious leadership consultant, trainer, and all-around advisor for conscious businesses. Anita digs deep into the big “why’s” of your business, walking you through how your purpose, values, and social impact can go hand in hand with your bottom line.
She’s all about helping leaders like you make sense of your place in the world, using real-world strategies, metaphysical insights, and philosophical principles to navigate decisions that sync up your business actions with what matters most for your Black and Brown employees.
Anita is passionate about guiding leaders through the ins and outs of allyship – from what it means to be an ally to the different levels of it. She creates a “no judgment” zone for you to ask all those “uncomfortable questions” and helps you create a supportive environment that forms a “glass bridge” instead of a “glass cliff” for Black and Brown women in leadership roles.
Anita is also the go-to person for Powerful Women of Color who’ve dealt with corporate trauma and are looking to bounce back and thrive, no matter where they work.
If you’re a member of the C-Suite or an up-and-coming leader who wants to take the first step towards a more conscious and inclusive leadership style, click to book time on Anita’s calendar: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
If you’re a Black or Brown woman ready to heal from corporate trauma and empower yourself professionally, contact Anita: https://anitacharlot.com/contact
For media, speaking gigs, and more, head over to: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
Are you ready? Reach out to Anita Charlot today.
Let’s make a positive change together.