Are you a Black or Brown sister that is tired of wearing the superwoman cape?
The narrative that we are unbreakable is woven deep into our history and often hailed as the ‘Superwomen’ of the corporate world. Black and Brown women are celebrated for their strength, resilience, and ability to succeed despite the daily stressors we endure.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then join me inside the episode as I share more about this ‘cape’ thing and being superwoman, and what we need to do in order to remove and retire our capes forever.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- That Black and Brown women are celebrated for their strength, resilience, and ability to succeed despite the daily stressors we endure
- This ‘Superwoman Cape’ may seem like a badge of honor, but it also silently demands sacrifices that can come at the expense of our well-being
- The Real Costs of the Superwoman Cape
- Why work with me, and how I can help you shed your Superwoman cape for good
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for the Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge HERE!
- Click here to access my free workbook – Reclaiming Your Worth
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Meet Anita Charlot – your conscious leadership consultant, trainer, and all-around advisor for conscious businesses. Anita digs deep into the big “why’s” of your business, walking you through how your purpose, values, and social impact can go hand in hand with your bottom line.
She’s all about helping leaders like you make sense of your place in the world, using real-world strategies, metaphysical insights, and philosophical principles to navigate decisions that sync up your business actions with what matters most for your Black and Brown employees.
Anita is passionate about guiding leaders through the ins and outs of allyship – from what it means to be an ally to the different levels of it. She creates a “no judgment” zone for you to ask all those “uncomfortable questions” and helps you create a supportive environment that forms a “glass bridge” instead of a “glass cliff” for Black and Brown women in leadership roles.
Anita is also the go-to person for Powerful Women of Color who’ve dealt with corporate trauma and are looking to bounce back and thrive, no matter where they work.
If you’re a member of the C-Suite or an up-and-coming leader who wants to take the first step towards a more conscious and inclusive leadership style, click to book time on Anita’s calendar: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
If you’re a Black or Brown woman ready to heal from corporate trauma and empower yourself professionally, contact Anita: https://anitacharlot.com/contact
For media, speaking gigs, and more, head over to: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
Are you ready? Reach out to Anita Charlot today.
Let’s make a positive change together.