You are far ahead of the curve if you’re lucky to have authentic friendships with a Black person. I say that not to put you down in any way, but from experience, we will keep you honest and be 100% real with you, whether you like it or not.
I have always been that "safe Black person” that many white colleagues could come to and ask questions to help them better understand how to navigate the Black people on their teams. I answered their questions to help move them closer to understanding Black people, including me, a little better.
Well, tune in to this episode to hear about my white friend, Ellen’s, experience and to learn more about what having a Black person as a mentor could do for you in your organization.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- My friend Ellen’s experience and her uniqueness in being ahead of the curve
- What having a Black person as a mentor could do for you in your organization
- If you focus on your personal growth first, you will also understand the need for your leadership to grow
- That it’s time to stop playing with people’s emotions and wasting company money
Featured on the Show:
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters