Hello, beautiful listeners! This week, I am so excited to have our first candid conversation of 2023 with the phenomenal Whitney Sullivan!
Whitney Hinshaw Sullivan is a leadership coach, keynote speaker, and team-builder with a heart for beginners. With a background in leading fitness, wellness, and student leadership programs in higher education, she learned the hard way that transitioning from individual contributor to leader requires a lot more than a change of title.
Whitney offers the coaching she wishes she received so that emerging leaders can show up with clarity, confidence, and resilience. Learn more about the Five to Thrive Rising Leaders Program here.
She currently lives in Bozeman, Montana with her husband Tim, where she is also an avid reader, outdoor adventurer and cycling instructor.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- Whitney’s story and how she started in leading fitness and journeyed to leadership coaching and speaking
- The importance of knowing what boundaries are and setting them
- Qualities that make or break good, healthy, and effective leaders
- How to find Whitney and reach out for more information about her coaching and other offerings!
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Whitney and her coaching on her website!
- Click HERE to access Whitney’s Five to Thrive by Enneagram Type
- Follow Whitney on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Recently featured in…
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don't hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
Flourish Media Conference 2/17 - 2/18 Miami, Florida
Topic & Workshop: How To Heal From Workplace Trauma for Black and Brown Women
IREM Chapter Luncheon 3/30 Oak Brook, IL
Keynote Speaker; Conscious Transformative vs. Performative DEI Programs and How They Impact Your Employees