Are you a Conscious Leader or one that climbs the corporate ladder in pursuit of a particular title?
As you increase in salary and responsibilities, are you also growing in self-awareness and consciousness? Can you make the mind shift required when moving from a team member to a manager to an officer?
In my experience and through my audience members and clients, I have found that many leaders need to be more conscious of their behavior, increase their self-awareness, and prioritize personal development.
As a metaphysician, an empath, and a Black woman, personal development and self-awareness are vital to surviving in corporate America and even more critical for anyone wanting to be a great leader.
Tune into this week’s episode to hear what Conscious Leadership in action looks like, and to answer a few questions to see where you stand and what you can do about it.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- The importance of being a conscious leader for yourself and your team
- Some consequences of your unawareness as a leader
- A few questions to ask yourself in order to increase your consciousness
- How I can help you work on your personal development as a leader
Featured on the Show:
- In honor of Women’s History Month, you can use the code WHM2023 to receive 30% off select coaching programs through March 31st.
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.