Hello, beautiful! Tune in this week to hear an incredibly informative candid conversation with the phenomenal Rosaline Gordon!
Rosaline Gordon is an entrepreneur, international speaker, and mentor. Rosaline has served as CEO and Founder of The Gordon Group Financial Services, Inc. since 2015. She holds a master’s in Legal Studies from Trinity Law School and a bachelor’s in Business Administration from Metropolitan College of New York.
With over 30 years of experience, Rosaline provides optimal strategies and financial solutions for entrepreneurs and high-net-worth clients at each phase of their business.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- Rosaline’s journey and what made her the queen of numbers
- The difference between internal and external compliance in business
- The services offered by The Gordon Group Financial Services
- How you can reach out to Rosaline and consult with her
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Rosaline and The Golden Group Financial Services on their website!
- Check out Rosaline’s new page, Mastering the Business of Business
- Follow Rosaline on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.