As a Black woman, Metaphysician, and Conscious Leadership Development Consultant and Trainer, I bring a unique perspective to the conversation around self-reflection and inclusive leadership. Today, I want to address you directly and emphasize the importance of self-reflection, as a white executive, in navigating issues of race and gender and fostering equitable work environments.
In this episode, I will shed light on the transformative potential of self-reflection and offer insights into the specialized services I provide as a practicing metaphysician to support the growth of white executives committed to becoming conscious leaders in the impact space and beyond.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- How to emphasize the importance of self-reflection, as a white executive, in navigating issues of race and gender and fostering equitable work environments
- Some insights into the specialized services I provide to support the growth of white executives committed to becoming conscious leaders in the impact space and beyond
- Ways to reach out to me for support, guidance, and services
- How to “own your stuff” so that you can become the conscious leader we both know you aspire to be
Featured on the Show:
- Access my calendar by clicking here – let’s chat!
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician™, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with stated values related to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
- For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
- For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
- For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”