The actual cost of Black and Brown employees missing work due to workplace stress-related issues may not be as “innocent” as you thought.
As a consultant who has worked in and with many organizations, I’ve seen firsthand the impact of workplace stress on employees’ mental and physical health. And unfortunately, Black and Brown employees are often more susceptible to these stress-related issues.
In this episode, we’ll explore the actual cost of Black and Brown employees missing work due to workplace stress-related issues and what organizations can do to address this.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- The actual cost of Black and Brown employees missing work due to workplace stress-related issues
- How Black and Brown employees cannot bring their “authentic selves” to work, which can lead to a loss of talent and decreased morale and organizational effectiveness
- What organizations can do to address this issue
- How I can help you and your organization move your Conscious DEI efforts forward,
Featured on the Show:
- Access my calendar by clicking here – let’s chat!
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with their stated values as it relates to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
- For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
- For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
- For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”