As a socially conscious C-Level Executive, you understand that ethical decision-making is not always black and white. Sometimes, it requires navigating complex grey areas to make tough calls that align with your values and mission. It can be challenging, but it’s essential for your organization’s long-term success and reputation.
So, how can you navigate these grey areas and make tough calls with integrity?
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out.
See you inside….
What You Learn:
- That socially conscious decision-making is not always black and white
- 5 Clear ways to navigate making tough calls as a leader with integrity
- How I can help the leaders at your organization uncover, “grow through,” and dismantle the unconscious bias that gets in the way of your company living out its mission and vision
- 2 Ways to contact me to help your organization navigate the grey areas of ethical decision-making and develop strategies for making tough calls
Featured on the Show:
- Take the quiz HERE to uncover or assess your unconscious bias
- Access my calendar by clicking here – let’s chat!
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with their stated values as it relates to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing.
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”