Hello there, and welcome to National Menopause Month. October happens to be the month for several different things, and throughout the years I've celebrated the different things that meant something to me in my life. And so this year, menopause is right up there, so that is what I'm going to dedicate October's episodes to. So this first episode is going to be my personal story.
This is my personal journey of struggling to understand myself, and what was happening to my body. So I want you to listen in as I share things that most women will not share with you due to shame and or embarrassment. Come back every Wednesday this month, as I take you on a journey through the many facets of menopause, and how best to prepare yourself, your significant other, and those around you for the changes that will occur. Trust me, I would not have suffered for five years had I known the realities of what to expect, how would it affect every area of my life, and what I could have done about it.
It is my prayer that this series will help women young and more mature understand and love themselves more through this journey and that all women understand that they're going to go through it. You may not have all of the symptoms, but you will go through menopause. It is just as definite as puberty was, trust me on this one.
So thank you so much, and prepare. Believe me, you want to be prepared as you're listening to these episodes. I'll see you on the inside!
What You'll Learn:
- That menopause is unavoidable and how to best prepare yourself!
- Why women need a healthy level of testosterone too
- How to take charge of your own menopause journey
- What changed for me and how pellets could help you
Featured On the Show:
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!