As a Black female conscious leadership consultant, I’ve long been aware of the complex tapestry that weaves together Black employees’ experiences, feelings, and history in American workplaces.
This week, on July 4th, the United States celebrates its Independence Day—a day marked with festivities, parades, and fireworks, celebrating the country’s hard-fought freedom from colonial rule.
However, within this celebration, we must also acknowledge the nuanced experiences of our Black employees. For many African Americans, this day carries a different weight, one that is often left unacknowledged in the workplace, where so many hours of their lives are spent.
Join me inside the episode as I share what this day means to us.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- How to acknowledge the nuanced experiences of our Black employees on July 4th
- A few ways that organizations can honor the feelings of their Black employees
- That recognizing the experiences of Black employees is about more than just empathy
- How to commit to fostering an environment where all employees feel seen, heard, and valued
Featured on the Show:
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician™, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with stated values related to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
- For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
- For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
- For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”