As a mindfulness and executive corporate trauma coach, I am intimately familiar with the transformative power of self-awareness and healing.
In particular, I want to highlight an important topic for Black and Brown women: healing past traumas and decoupling self-worth from external experiences, especially within the workplace.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- Why healing past traumas and decoupling self-worth from external experiences is so important, especially in the workplace
- How past traumas can instill patterns of self-doubt, feelings of inadequacy, and a sense of overcompensation
- The importance of mindfulness and what it means in the healing process
- That your worth is intrinsic and cannot be diminished by anyone’s actions but your own
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to access my free workbook – Reclaiming Your Worth
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician™, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with stated values related to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
- For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
- For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
- For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”