Dear Visionary Leaders,
As the corporate world navigates the repercussions of the affirmative action repeal, I invite you to step forward and make a difference. I am recording this podcast as a Black conscious leadership consultant, bearing the responsibility and the hope of building bridges in the workplace, fostering empathy, understanding, and unity. I invite you, the CEOs at the heart of this momentous task, to join my upcoming virtual Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge starting this August.
The task may seem challenging, but we discover our greatest strengths in these difficult times, especially when driven by the desire to make our workplaces safe and inclusive for all employees. Your willingness to embrace this challenge gives me confidence that we can turn the tide toward greater equality.
The Affirmative Action repeal may have altered the playing field, but my resolve to create equitable workplaces remains unchanged. This is our moment to rise, to show the world that diversity isn’t a statutory obligation, but a corporate value we proudly uphold.
Are you ready to take up the challenge?
Join me inside the episode to learn more about this virtual challenge, its importance, and how to register. And if you desire to register teams of five or more, please get in touch with me directly.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- More about The Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge, its importance, and how to register
- What the Challenge entails and why you should join
- What you’ll be empowered to implement and cultivate in your company
- How to join the Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge this August and embrace this transformative journey
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for the challenge HERE!
- Click here to access my free workbook – Reclaiming Your Worth
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician™, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with stated values related to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
- For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
- For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
- For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”