The Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge is not just another check-the-box course to add to your life of good deeds this quarter.
It’s a commitment to looking deep within, a pledge to be a more conscious leader, a true ally, an advocate, and a force for positive change within your organization and community.
If you are serious about supporting your Black and Brown employees and fostering a more inclusive workspace, this challenge is an experience you can’t miss.
We don’t need your sympathy. We need your support.
Are you or your team self-aware enough to realize that you need this challenge? And are you committed enough to share this podcast episode with those in your network?
Well… let’s find out.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- Additional details on the Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge
- Questions to ask yourself before embarking on this challenge and how to know if you’re ready
- The importance of this challenge and how it will impact you and your team for the better
- How to get involved today!
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for the Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge HERE!
- Click here to access my free workbook – Reclaiming Your Worth
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician™, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with stated values related to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
- For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
- For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
- For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”