71 Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Torri L. Fisher
Hello, beautiful! This week I am so excited to welcome our phenomenal guest, Torri L Fisher.
Torri is the author of Forget Me Not, A Caregiver’s Guide to Early-Onset Alzheimer’s Disease. In this episode, we break down why it is essential to take care of yourself while stepping into a caretaker role. We discuss Torri’s journey from IT to Alzheimer’s and dementia, and we also touch on some incredible resources for those who are stepping into a caretaking position or know of those who are.
Reach out to Torri by following the links below, and don’t forget to order her book on Amazon and take advantage of this major resource!
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- Torri’s story and how she started in IT and ended up studying Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Some important life tips and incredible resources for those in caretaking positions
- That if you’re caring for other people around you, it is also incredibly important to take care of yourself!
- Torri’s advice for you listening today and how you can reach out and connect with her!
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Torri and her book Forget Me Not on her website!
- Order Forget Me Not NOW on Amazon and take advantage of Torri's Black Friday Deal Nov 23-25!
- Check out HFC – Hilarity for Charity and all of the resources they provide
- Click here to learn more about AgingCare.com
- Follow Torri on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!