It’s no secret that workplace stress can cause many mental, physical, and emotional ailments, from people having strokes at their desks to others completely losing it and committing violent acts in and outside of the workplace.
Join me inside the episode as I share with you how women in leadership suffer in silence, the reasons why they suffer in silence and the effects that it has on their bodies, their minds, and their self-esteem.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- How you tell others how to treat you
- The importance of standing up for yourself in the workplace and beyond
- Examples of the damage workplace stress can cause if left unattended
- Some tough love questions to ask yourself in order to take charge of your workplace stress today!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn that covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Listen to Episode 24, “How to Manage End-of-Year Planning and Overwhelm” as talked about in the episode
- Find my Menopause Series from last October celebrating National Menopause Month
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!