Hello beautiful listeners.
This is Coach Anita Charlot here, and you are listening to another episode that I call a special episode. And the reason why I call it a special episode is because I am sharing with you from my own personal circle of amazing, phenomenal executive women that I think you need to hear from. So this is less formal than my usual podcast where it's just me talking, and so you're going to hear a lot of laughter, you may hear a lot of stumbling, bloopers, whatever, this is the conversation.
Dr. Amy and I met in a platform class in 2018. If you listen to the first special episode number 11, with Dr. Tracy Timberlake, then you know what program I'm referring to. While it was what we'd like to lovingly call a Ph. D. Online Business Development Program, it was also where we connected and we made some wonderful friendships and sisterhoods. Dr. Amy is one of my sister girls, my sisters from another mother, so I want to introduce you to her and I want to bring her on and just let you listen in on our conversation.
What You Learn:
- Dr. Amy's journey as a duel-preneur and creating her own business
- Why trusting the process, having faith, then going above and beyond will help your business flourish
- How Dr. Amy got real with herself and found her perfectly imperfect partner
- Dr. Amy's advice for finding your happy!
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for Dr. Amy Heger's newest course, Suite Builder Academy!
- Check out Dr. Amy's new book, You Can Do It All: Mastering Your Gifts
- Listen to Dr. Amy's Podcast, The Unwritten Rules of Business
- Follow Dr. Amy on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Visit Dr. Amy's Website to learn more about her and her business
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!